We have opportunities for chefs of all levels to join the innovative and ambitious kitchen teams in our three independent hotels:
Dormy House provides exceptional food in two restaurants: the gastropub-style Potting Shed and fine dining venue the Garden Room, which has been awarded two Rosettes and is aiming for a third. The Potting Shed offers lunch and dinner; The Garden Room serves breakfast, afternoon tea and a choice of two menus for dinner: a three-course à la carte and a seven-course tasting menu.
Foxhill Manor is an eight-bedroom private house hotel offering the highest standards of dining, built on a ‘what you want, when you want it’ philosophy.
The Fish Hotel’s restaurant is classic with a twist, serving seasonal, genuine feel-good food made with locally sourced ingredients. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the kitchen also provides afternoon tea and a light bar menu for the hotel’s lounges.
We’d love to hear from you, if:
• You are passionate about working with fresh ingredients
• You consistently deliver innovative, exceptional food
• You’re a team-orientated chef with a positive attitude and a collaborative approach.
• You can communicate clearly, and are a willing listener.
• You have experience of working to high quality standards in food, and a good knowledge of health, hygiene, and safety.